This section includes workshop materials for member leaders and organizers to facilitate political education workshops. You can find curriculum on Black Lives Matter Solidarity, Pride in Our Work: LGBTQ Liberation, and Combatting White Nationalism as well as additional workshop curriculum. Each political education curriculum contains goals for the workshop as well as suggested time and structure.
In this Toolbox you'll find the following types of documents:
The main document in each section. Read this first!
A guide for how to discuss the Recommendation with others in your organization.
Materials referred to in the Recommendation
Forms and templates to download and fill out
Stories and inspiration from other organizations
Outline of a participatory training or workshop
- Workshop Materials: Black Lives Matter Solidarity Workshop Powerpoint
- Workshop: The Age of Dignity Discussion Guide
- Workshop: Black Lives Matter Solidarity Workshop
- Workshop Materials: Pride in our Work- LGBTQ Liberation Zine
- Workshop: Pride in our Work- LGBTQ Liberation
- Workshop: NDWA “Know your Rights” Training for Homecare Workers- Facilitator’s Guide
- Workshop: Know Your Rights Workshop Materials
- Workshop: Combatting White Nationalism