There are many different ways to use the Toolbox. You can just browse through the topics to find materials that interest you, or use the Search Function to find something in particular.
Or you can use these tools to dig into particular topics with others in your organization. If you'd like to do that, we recommend these steps:
- Complete the Organizational Assessment and ask others in your organization to do the same.
- Use the Organizational Assessment Tally Sheet to compile the results of your assessments and to identify your organization's goals and the areas of the Tool Box that you'd like to explore.
- Ask that everyone read the Recommendation in each of the sections you’ve identified as priorities to discuss.
- Use the Discussion Guides in each section of the Toolbox to guide your conversations.
- Refer to the Reference materials, Case Studies, Worksheets and more for additional ideas.
One you have used the Toolbox, please share your Feedback with us! These materials are a work in progress and together we will contribute to this shared resource! Let us know if you have suggestions or materials to add.
NDWA staff are available to help you make use of these tools. Contact Anna, email@example.com for a 1-on-1 meeting to discuss your organization’s goals.
In this Toolbox you'll find the following types of documents:
The main document in each section. Read this first!
A guide for how to discuss the Recommendation with others in your organization.
Materials referred to in the Recommendation
Forms and templates to download and fill out
Stories and inspiration from other organizations
Outline of a participatory training or workshop